Sunday, September 26, 2010

Muggy mood.

Not particularly, because I'm done with you.
(Maybe- because there are some many 'you's' I should make a point to which one I mean. Eh. It's more interesting to guess. Maybe when there's more than one, I'll put a number. Plan? Plan.)

I found a note of yours while cleaning this morning.
And it said something along the lines of 'bite my neck, will you? Well, one day, I'll get back at you.'
All right. You got back at me. And not in a fun way. I hope you realized you crushed me.
But, I wasn't surprised.
I expected it. And I would like for you to leave now.
It'd be nice to be happy again.

And, you know what? I am happy.
You2 makes me happy. (And, not like U2 the band. Man, that was confusing.) 
But, when you like, keep up conversations with me, and not just with one word answers.
Full length, thought out responses. I really like that.
And I really like you.

That is all. I'm cutting out my brain for the evening.
My Dopamine is on the frits. Can't tell if I like it or not.

Fact: It's rare for me not to have Youtube up.

No comments:

Post a Comment