Saturday, September 18, 2010

The pressure is intense.

Well, this is an interesting time.
I don't what is going to happen in my life.
Random notes to various people? Sure, let's go for it.

Yeah, sure, I kind of like you again.
And if you don't like me, I don't blame you.
But, I'd like to know.
I feel like I'm pushing myself on you again, and I don't like that.
So, I'd appreciate you either staying or going.
If you're annoyed by me or whatever, just go.
If you don't want to, then don't.
It's totally up to you.
I've been a little happier than usual as of lately, and I hate to think it's because of you.

Don't ask if I want Strogenoff for dinner.
No, I don't want Strogenoff for dinner.
I don't eat meat, you bastard.

You're making me feel inadiquate.
I'm trying, everynight I practice.
And still, when you talk about 'the weakest link', you always give me shifty glances.
It's kind of starting to piss me off.
I'm trying. I'm really, really trying.
I'm kind of starting to feel like I'm not getting any better, and you're just rubbing it in my face.
I feel like I'm wasting my time.
But this is what I do, and I'm going to keep doing it.
But eventually, I'm afraid I'll break.

College is too much pressure on me right now. I don't want to deal with it.
I mean, do I stay here, or go to the West Coast?
Do I go to New York, Massachucets, Idaho, Utah...?
Do I stay here with friends, go to live near mom's, go to New York where some friends have gone to college already, where I may have a journalism internship?
I just, don't know. I don't know what to do.

Fact: I'm afraid of commitment. I can do it for a while, then there's a time frame where I just feel clausterphobic. I'm sure I can get past it, I know I can. I just need someone to help me through that, to stay strong when I feel trapped. As long as I'm trapped in your arms, it'll all work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment