Saturday, February 2, 2013

1234 1234

It may be lack of sleep, or everything in the past few months slamming into me all at once, but this fucking song. 
Fuck.
[Let's curse some more. Makes you seem classy as shit.]
It has been my favorite for so many years now. 
It's always stirred something inside, just a bit.

But today.
Right now.
Shit.

It started slow.
It came on shuffle.
Hell yeah, I'll listen to this. Nice job shuffle. High five.
[Loser.]

As it goes, I feel. 
I fucking feel everything and nothing, all at the same goddamn time.
And it's awesome. 
It's so fucking awesome.

The song ends.
Put it on repeat.
Keep fucking feeling. 
For once in your goddamn pathetic life, fucking feel. 
Tear down that fucking wall you put up.
No need for it.
You fucking pussy.

I go along.
Lyrics quietly to myself.
At least you're feeling.

Song ends.
Play it again.

The longer the song goes, the louder I fucking get.
All of it, just all of it.

Song ends.
Don't stop.
Just one more time.

I'm fucking belting it now.
I can feel every fiber of my being.
Brain, pushing all the shit further out of reach.
You don't need to think of it anymore.
You're a big boy now, take responsibility.
My stomach, sore from coughing for days.
It doesn't care. 
You're a wet cigarette. 
Lips cracked, no need for water now.
There is more than meets the eye.
I'm fucking crying. 
And for once, it feels good.
Throat, begging, just to stop. 
But I'm not going to.

It feels so fucking good. 

Your battle's been won.
You sit back and smile, this is what you hum, you hum.

No comments:

Post a Comment