Saturday, February 9, 2013

A-way oh.

I have such small lips. 
My mouth is so tiny.

I'm not used to having hair in my eyes.
I hate my eyebrows. 
My chin is so big.
My right eye is permanently blood shot.
No idea why.
It just is. 
My hands are weird.
Super wrinkly. 
My teeth are crooked. 
I'm pretty hairy, for a lady.
I have so many scars.
When I got chicken pox, I scratched them and they scared.
I used to be fatter.
So now I have stretch marks.
On my sides.
And on my ass.
On. My. Ass.
What even is that.
And on my lower back.
It's weird.
And I hate them.
My skin is never the same color.
Some parts are darker and redder than others.
My chest is always pale and sickly.
My ass is always a weird shade of red.
My face is lumpy.
That one doesn't make sense, really.
Unless you saw it up close.
My tongue is weird. 
My nose doesn't fit my face.
My eyebrows are too low and too big.
My knees bend inwards.
I'm bow legged.
My arms are hairy.
My eyes are so weird. 
My butt is so weird.
It looks all right in pants.
But so awful naked.
I have muffin tops.
Hardcore.
I have a weird belly.
I can't seem to get skinnier.
My ribs are such a weird shape.
My nails are awful.
My feet get dry.
My thighs are massive.
I get so many ingrown hairs. 
I have a long neck.
I actually like that one.
And my collarbone.
Two things.
On an entire body.
That I am mildly okay with.

I guess my hair is okay too.




This was so easy to type.

But so hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment