Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Wind me up.

Or am I just a boiler with nothing inside?

I've decided to not call Brian until I move out. 
Which should be soon.
 As soon as I get a job. 
Which should also be soon.
Moving in with Rory, potentially.
As soon as I get a steady job. 
I may have a super part time job working at a sunglass kiosk in the mall.
Only 10-15 hours a week.
Better than nothing. 
Meh. 
Still looking.

I want him to see that, without him, my life will be good.
All the stuff he wished I had before,
The life I wished I had on my own,
The stuff he promised he would give me.
That is what I am going to have.
I will show him what I am capable of.
[Oh ho ho. You showed him.]
Wow. Really?
Not now. Loser.

Really, you don't know what you took from me.
What really hurts, is that I can't listen to Billy Talent right now without it pulling on my heart strings.
 That sucks.
But thank you for showing me them.

Why am I dwell on it?
This is the most I've thought about Brian in a while.
It's been.... nice?
Meh.
I sure do miss him.
But there are others.
Still feels so weird. 

[Seriously. Just stop. He doesn't even care.]
I know.

Today I am going to go through all of my shit (again) for donations.
I have a few big bags of stuff, just not sure where to drop it off easily. 
Meh. 
There has to be somewhere close. 

My boobs feel really quite big right now.
I do wish they were a bit bigger.
More.... perfect? 
In a sense. 
More noteworthy.
More desirable.

I think I am just about over the plague.
Just the lingering little bits now.
 Or maybe I'm just used to being sick now.

I ate too many Cheez-its. 

Usually at this point in the morning, I have some kind of breakdown.
Or crazy deep thoughts. 
Like listening to Catch 22.
Or dieing. 
But not today.
I don't know.
I feel kind of... happy?
But not really.

Maybe I should start smoking.
Really not such a good idea.
Maybe I will just buy a pack and keep it in my bag.
Just in case. 
Need something. 
y' know?

Picture time.
This bad boy is from a comic. 
Fat Ninja. 
I bought the first one because it seemed silly.
I can't seem to find the rest of the run.


No comments:

Post a Comment