Friday, February 8, 2013

How to be a metal man.

I cut my hair. Finally.








It's different, I swear. Maybe in different light.
It's shorter on the sides and the back.
I didn't die it, the light in my bedroom just sucks.
It will be redyed red again soon.
It looks so much better now.
It does look all right when I actually do it.

This is a good sweater and I don't care what you think of it.

I wish I looked like an actual human.
Maybe if I tried to take decent pictures.
I'm sick, so that is my excuse.

Dem dimples.
Dem collarbones.

I have officially committed to a new tattoo.
I am going to get two small antlers behind my ears.
When people call me "dear" I will laugh.
Because I will be a deer.
I will have all the doe.
The buck stop here.
Play on words.
I haven't slept.

I'm getting my belly button pierced on Sunday.
Because I can.
Why not?
I need to do something different.
Worth a shot.
What could it hurt?
Apparently not Sunday. 
But soon.
Merp.

I should clean today.
Do some laundry.

There is supposed to be a huge storm coming.
They're calling it Nemo.
Cute.

I have the hiccups.
I AM SEXY.

Sing me a song.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment