Saturday, February 9, 2013

The fuck.

I wish I could.

I wish I was pretty.
I wish I was desired.

I wish someone wanted to spend every minute of every day with me.

Meh.

It's three in the morning.
I smell pretty bad.
I need to shower.
I need to sleep.
I need to get over it.
Meh.

I don't have anything productive to say.
I'm still kind of sick.

Don't know what I'm more excited for:
Today-
Going to make snowmen and stir fry with Rory.
[You don't have a chance with someone named "Rory." Let's be real.]
Yeah. I'm aware.
[How can you live so damn close to a Rory and not be aware of his exsistance.]
Shut up. K?
Then a party.
WEEW.
Then late night pancakes with Dan.
That can only go well.
[You have so many suitors. You are a slut. None of them even like you.]
Can we not.

Tomorrow-
Walking Dead returns.
And I can't wait.
[You realize you're a major loser, right?]
Yeah. I get it.

Corporate rock is for suckers.

Picture time.
 It's just the Eco Geek logo. Getting it tattooed. Woo.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment